Decorate Downtown Lamp Posts
Spencer Main Street, Inc. is hosting a Decorate Downtown activity and your crafty participation is appreciated! Join us in adorning the downtown light post with some festive flair for the month of December.
Entries may be submitted by individuals, families, groups, or organizations. Pool your creative energies, add a little seasonal cheer to downtown!
- Participants will be given a template of the featured decoration (2019 is a wreath). Designs should be of a festive or winter holiday theme. Please use the “Project Description” on the Registration form, below, to submit your project for pre-approval & lamp post assignment.
- Registration Fee is $25 per entry. Cash or check accepted. Checks should be made payable to Spencer Main Street, Inc.
- Dimensions should not be more than 10 inches beyond the template design.
- Materials should be made of a medium that is weather tolerant, easily removed from template fixture at the end of the season. Both sides of the template should be decorated. Material should not be sentimental or non-returnable as at the end of the season material will be discarded.
- Pick up your template starting November 1. Return by November 25th. Pick up and return to Andrea White at the Tivoli.
- Enteries may be featured by Spencer Main Street, Inc. on any media platform and/or for future promotional purposes.
- All templates will be removed by December 29.
To submit your completed Registration Form(s) to Chairperson Robert White at (812) 219-3575 or Andrea White at (812) 360-1166. Applications are available at www.SpencerMainStreet.org or at the Tivoli Theatre office