Businesses, churches, organizations, and everyone that just loves to participate as a parade entry are welcomed! It’s not to early to start planning your 2018 entry. The parade will be Saturday December 1, 2018 at 5:00 pm. Line up with begin at the Owen County Fairgrounds at 4:00p.
- Santa – No other Santas or Mrs. Clauses in the parade.
- Theme – General theme of Christmas, winter, or the holidays
- Lights – The parade will start at 5:00p so twinkling lights are encouraged, but not required
- Candy – For safety reason if you want to distribute candy; walkers must be available to hand candy out instead of throwing from the float.
- Float Drivers – Must have a valid drivers license
- Have Fun and let the creativity flow!
Email us for more information about the parade
The parade will gather at the parking area at the back of fairgrounds. Parade will start at the corner of Coopers St and S Main St, then continue north on S Main St to the Courthouse where parade entries will be announced from the Grandstand. Entries will then circle the Courthouse by turn east in the courthouse parking lot for one block to end the parade at S Washington St. Parade entries may return to Cooper Commons by traveling south on S Washington St.